The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Chunkblaster 5/9/2024, 12:06 am

» General WIPs
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Vote_lcapGeneral Conversation #1 - Page 21 Voting_barGeneral Conversation #1 - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
BiO
General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Vote_lcapGeneral Conversation #1 - Page 21 Voting_barGeneral Conversation #1 - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

General Conversation #1

Go down 
+14
Forte
Klushots
Kirill Z.
Legobrickforger48
LTE the Mechanier
Thomas_Z
Chunkblaster
Brickbrycebrick
Ariklego
RichTheWolf257
Eroomdivad
Chen-Chen
JakTheMad
BiO
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:21 am

Klushots wrote:
Yeah, sorry. I guess people just don't enjoy it as much as I do when walls o' text are lengthened even more by a needlessly long string o' quotes. Yay words!
It's sort of an unwritten rule, I figured I'd write it.
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:12 am

seems to be that we have some closet bronies in here!
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:32 am

Okay guys, I just found this...I don't know if you were aware of it or not..but anyways, here it is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:39 am

Thomas_Z wrote:
Okay guys, I just found this...I don't know if you were aware of it or not..but anyways, here it is.

What do you guys think?
I'm thinking Godzilla/Gundam/Halo. the perfect combo! effects look out of this world!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:45 am

LTE the Mechanier wrote:
seems to be that we have some closet bronies in here!
Wonder

I was always under the impression that closet bronies were those that were ashamed of their bronydom and thus kept it a secret. In that case, no, when I was into that, I was far from a closet brony, the topic just never came up here, so I didn't mention it. I did, however, talk about it on other forums a lot, until I didn't. At which time I became cool again. Cool

This whole conversation is riddled with massive sarcasm, don't take anything I say too seriously.

Thomas_Z wrote:

What do you guys think?
I've seen other trailers before, but that one must be new.

IS THAT GLaDOS?!? (Go to 0:45).

This will sound generic, but it looks like Transformers crossed with Godzilla.

I am okay with this.

Eroomdivad wrote:

Not to quote Altair or anything but...
What sorcery is this? Shocked
It's pretty easy, actually. There's a little checkbox that lets you identify a rank as a special rank, so I used it. Very Happy

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

"Custom Ranks"? How can I get in on this?
I'm thinking it will be an exclusive thing for Admins, Mods, and Legendary members, of which Jak is the only one right now, but you're very close. Arik too, but he hasn't been around in a while. Remember to PM me if you wanna rank up. Razz
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:51 am

BiO wrote:
I'm thinking it will be an exclusive thing for Admins, Mods, and Legendary members, of which Jak is the only one right now, but you're very close. Arik too, but he hasn't been around in a while. Remember to PM me if you wanna rank up. Razz
Can I get a custom rank? please? with a cherry on the top? I promise not to make fun of your broniedom if you do! Wink
Actually, I've watched too many of those MLP episodes. I have a little sister and when you're really bored, you get... desperate? Not that it isn't cool to like MLP, but it's not my first choice of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 11:54 am

LTE the Mechanier wrote:
BiO wrote:
Can I get a custom rank? please? with a cherry on the top? I promise not to make fun of your broniedom if you do! Wink
Actually, I've watched too many of those MLP episodes. I have a little sister and when you're really bored, you get... desperate? Not that it isn't cool to like MLP, but it's not my first choice of entertainment.
Feel free to PM me if you think you deserve a rank up. Razz You're still two ranks below Legendary, but you've been around for long enough that if you ranked up today, you could probably get another rank up within a month.
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 12:03 pm

BiO wrote:
LTE the Mechanier wrote:
BiO wrote:
Feel free to PM me if you think you deserve a rank up. Razz You're still two ranks below Legendary, but you've been around for long enough that if you ranked up today, you could probably get another rank up within a month.
Hey, the PM worked! thanks for the rank up!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 12:09 pm

Sure thing.

Also guys, I just went on to the LMBs, and I was like, "Hwa?" Apparently they gave it a COMPLETE overhaul. There are signatures, a "like" button, and a lot of other needless widgets all over the place.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 12:11 pm

BiO wrote:
Sure thing.

Also guys, I just went on to the LMBs, and I was like, "Hwa?" Apparently they gave it a COMPLETE overhaul. There are signatures, a "like" button, and a lot of other needless widgets all over the place.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*
I think you might like those needless widgets... you can hardly contain yourself!
Back to top Go down
Klushots
Administrative Goofball
Klushots

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:19 pm

BiO wrote:
Sure thing.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Wait just a minute. The LMBs are... They're... They're... They're acting like an actual forum now???

Shocked

*Passes out*

It's true what they say about the 21st, then! Surely this is a sign of the Apocalypse!

And as a side note to LTE's previous comment about closet Bronies, I honestly don't even consider myself a Brony, or in the closet about it for that matter. I just don't feel the need to talk about it all the time. I watch the show 'cause I think it's well-written and that's all. Too much immaturity associated with the name.
Back to top Go down
http://mocpages.com/home.php/84125
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:23 pm

Klushots wrote:
BiO wrote:
Sure thing.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Wait just a minute. The LMBs are... They're... They're... They're acting like an actual forum now???

Shocked

*Passes out*

It's true what they say about the 21st, then! Surely this is a sign of the Apocalypse!

And as a side note to LTE's previous comment about closet Bronies, I honestly don't even consider myself a Brony, or in the closet about it for that matter. I just don't feel the need to talk about it all the time. I watch the show 'cause I think it's well-written and that's all. Too much immaturity associated with the name.
I was mostly joking... emphasis on mostly... btw if you were a closet brony, then you aren't now anyway because you revealed it all to us, so no, you are NOT closeted. Just a bronie... I mean bro. Razz I can't help myself, it's in my blood.
Back to top Go down
Klushots
Administrative Goofball
Klushots

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:29 pm

LTE the Mechanier wrote:

I was mostly joking... emphasis on mostly... btw if you were a closet brony, then you aren't now anyway because you revealed it all to us, so no, you are NOT closeted. Just a bronie... I mean bro. Razz I can't help myself, it's in my blood.

Heh. S'okay. I'm probably the least sensitive person I know, so you could pretty much get away with calling me anything you want.

Poopy-head is out of the question just as a matter of principle, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:33 pm

Klushots wrote:
LTE the Mechanier wrote:

Heh. S'okay. I'm probably the least sensitive person I know, so you could pretty much get away with calling me anything you want.

Poopy-head is out of the question just as a matter of principle, though. Razz
ah ha, just understood your signature thingie. Nice play on words there.
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:40 pm

BiO wrote:
Sure thing.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*

BiO, yah late to the party. Laughing

The LMBs were upgraded back in early November. Also, Lego are creating a new MMO based around the Minifigures franchise, developing it with the company Funcom.
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:41 pm

JakTheMad wrote:
BiO wrote:
Sure thing.

Oh.

Hehehe.

Hehehehehehehe.

>_>

<_<

Cute

*Scampers off*

The LMBs were upgraded back in early November. Also, Lego are creating a new MMO based around the Minifigures franchise, developing it with the company Funcom.
oh my gosh... Jak! it's been forever, where have you been?
BTW, you can make your own custom rank since you are a legendary member.
are you a brony too? Wink lol
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:48 pm

JakTheMad wrote:

:/

Oh I really hope they learned some lessons from Lego Universe. Like, a LOT of lessons.

(Also, like LTE said, you can ask for a custom rank (rather than Technician). PM me and I'll see what I can do.)
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:49 pm

BiO wrote:
JakTheMad wrote:

Oh I really hope they learned some lessons from Lego Universe. Like, a LOT of lessons.

(Also, like LTE said, you can ask for a custom rank (rather than Technician). PM me and I'll see what I can do.)
what was wrong with LU? I didn't really play that much, so I don't know any of the problems or glitches or whatever.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 1:53 pm

LTE the Mechanier wrote:
BiO wrote:
JakTheMad wrote:

what was wrong with LU? I didn't really play that much, so I don't know any of the problems or glitches or whatever.
A lot. Mainly how Lego handled it financially. They made mistakes with the budget and ended up closing it down because of that. The adding of F2P was supposed to help them back to their feet, and it did to an extent, but the production costs and the money spent on keeping the servers up was too much.

At least that's my understanding.
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 2:50 pm

BiO wrote:
A lot. Mainly how Lego handled it financially. They made mistakes with the budget and ended up closing it down because of that. The adding of F2P was supposed to help them back to their feet, and it did to an extent, but the production costs and the money spent on keeping the servers up was too much.

At least that's my understanding.
yeah I pretty much already knew that part, I was just wondering if there was anything else that led to LU's shutdown. I was one of those F2P players that wanted to play it for real but never got the chance due to the shutdown. What LEGO needs to do is make an FPS game. I think that would be quite fun(ny?).
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:12 pm

BiO wrote:

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'll PM you when I think I deserve it. I'll have to become Legendary before I can be called Legendary.
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:33 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'll PM you when I think I deserve it. I'll have to become Legendary before I can be called Legendary.
haha haha... ha. your code of ethics astounds me.
Back to top Go down
Klushots
Administrative Goofball
Klushots

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:40 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

Well, from what little I know of you, you seem to have a legendary interest in/obsession with wolves, so there's that, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:42 pm

Klushots wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

Well, from what little I know of you, you seem to have a legendary interest in/obsession with wolves, so there's that, right? Wink
and baBAM! there we go.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty12/13/2012, 3:58 pm

LTE the Mechanier wrote:
Klushots wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

and baBAM! there we go.
I shall expect a PM from him soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation #1
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next