The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Klushots 1/25/2022, 8:47 pm

» General WIPs
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
General Conversation #1 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
General Conversation #1 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
General Conversation #1 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
General Conversation #1 Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
General Conversation #1 Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
General Conversation #1 Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
General Conversation #1 Vote_lcapGeneral Conversation #1 Voting_barGeneral Conversation #1 Vote_rcap 
BiO
General Conversation #1 Vote_lcapGeneral Conversation #1 Voting_barGeneral Conversation #1 Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

General Conversation #1

Go down 
+13
Klushots
Kirill Z.
Legobrickforger48
LTE the Mechanier
Thomas_Z
Chunkblaster
Brickbrycebrick
Ariklego
RichTheWolf257
Eroomdivad
Chen-Chen
JakTheMad
BiO
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

General Conversation #1 Empty
PostSubject: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty3/29/2012, 10:11 pm

This thread will serve a similar purpose to the GC threads on MOCpages, a freely open topic for you to chat about whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/3/2012, 6:19 pm

Well, apparently we need a conversation starter.

How's this? Comments, reactions?
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/4/2012, 2:20 pm

I loved tyat. Almost made me cry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chen-Chen
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Chen-Chen

PostSubject: raking   General Conversation #1 Empty4/4/2012, 4:41 pm

ummm i was wondering about the ranking system whats it for exactly
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/4/2012, 7:16 pm

Chen-Chen wrote:
The ranking system involving post count is mainly for prestige, and for people to feel good about themselves. Razz The colorized names system is based on how people feel about you, how people respect you, and how much and how intelligently you contribute.
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/5/2012, 7:00 pm

BiO wrote:
Chen-Chen wrote:
The ranking system involving post count is mainly for prestige, and for people to feel good about themselves. Razz The colorized names system is based on how people feel about you, how people respect you, and how much and how intelligently you contribute.
How is the intelligence thing measured? Do other vote on the posts or something?

EDIT: Should I move this to the questions thread?

Last edited by Eroomdivad on 4/5/2012, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of something...)
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/6/2012, 5:27 pm

Ollo... uh, i mean... Hello! Razz New guy here... Sort of. If its not obvoius, thisis Rich. Soooo.... Watzup?
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/6/2012, 6:04 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Ollo... uh, i mean... Hello! Razz New guy here... Sort of. If its not obvoius, thisis Rich. Soooo.... Watzup?
Your completely subtle and non-noobish introduction is what's up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chen-Chen
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Chen-Chen

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/9/2012, 6:36 pm

So... whose buiding stuff for the contest>
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/11/2012, 7:34 am

Happy Birthday Chen-Chen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/12/2012, 1:56 pm

*a space alien weirdo comes in* Greetings. I come with pieces. *holds up a bunch of LEGO bricks*

Hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/12/2012, 2:10 pm

Ariklego wrote:
*a space alien weirdo comes in* Greetings. I come with pieces. *holds up a bunch of LEGO bricks*

Hi. Smile
Hey there Arik, welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/12/2012, 4:16 pm

Ariklego wrote:

Hi. Smile
Pff Oy, Vey...
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/15/2012, 9:13 pm

You guys don't need to wait for me to post something to be able to post something yourself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/16/2012, 4:44 am

BiO wrote:
You guys don't need to wait for me to post something to be able to post something yourself. Razz
You realise that if anyone posts anything now it'll look like they thought they had to wait for you post something.

Neat trick. Razz

EDIT: Darn, now I've made everyone think about it...
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/19/2012, 7:42 pm

Guess who's on DeviantArt! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anyhow... Yes, I'm into Halo; No, I do no actually play Halo. *COUGHbytheway that"maturecontent"inmy"favorites"listisn'treally'maturecontent" HACKitsactuallyaspoilertoastorytheartistiswritingCOUGH andshewantedtogiveherfansachoiceHACK* AHEM! That'll be all.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/20/2012, 10:46 am

Well, it might be helpful if you provide us with a link... If there's one thing I've learned, it is to assume that everyone is lazy, and won't google whatever you're talking about, so you have to provide them with a link.
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/20/2012, 7:39 pm

BiO wrote:
Well, it might be helpful if you provide us with a link... If there's one thing I've learned, it is to assume that everyone is lazy, and won't google whatever you're talking about, so you have to provide them with a link.
Uhh, I DID provide a link; Click on the word "Meee!" and it'll take you straight to my page.
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/20/2012, 9:49 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
Uhh, I DID provide a link; Click on the word "Meee!" and it'll take you straight to my page.
Your link must be a ninja: no one can see it. Razz You should probably change the text colour to blue or something for hyperlinks so people can see them.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/20/2012, 9:54 pm

Eroomdivad wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
Your link must be a ninja: no one can see it. Razz You should probably change the text colour to blue or something for hyperlinks so people can see them.
Done. Wink
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty4/29/2012, 4:36 pm

Guys! i just figured out a way to simplify the TCS battlecard system! Ok, basically we would keep the Profile Cards (except, for the sake of simplicity, use numbers instead of bars) But the Battlecard data would be represented on the unit itself. The unit would have a primary color, representing the type, and three decal colors representing Speed, Defense, and Range. the Attack stat would be represented by the number and type of weapons; the weapons would be standardised and interchangable between units. Damage and Debuffs would consist of the removal of Decal-Colored bricks, and each Attack point would represent the ability to remove one Decal brick. Repair vehicles would simply carry spare decals that they can share with other units. Chunkblaster, Why didn't YOU think of that? I gotta go, I'm suposed to be doing homework...
EDIT: By the way, people: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by RichTheWolf257 on 4/30/2012, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new informayion)
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty5/1/2012, 4:07 pm

Not sure how many of you have seen this (not many, I'm guessing), but LEGO has announced a new theme. Yeah, big deal, I know, they do this all the time. But there is something interesting about this one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, monster fighting, big whoop. Take a look at the main character, Doctor Rodney Rathbone. Also take a look at Major Quinton Steele and Jack McHammer. What do they all have in common? Prosthetic replacements. Rathbone has his right leg replaced with a prosthetic, McHammer has a prosthetic right arm, and Steele has his eye replaced with a monocle.

Maybe this is just a little something special LEGO thinks will add to the monster fighting theme, but I don't think they've ever included prosthetics before. It seems interesting to me, as I'm noticing more and more that companies are dropping in disabled characters, perhaps in an attempt to nullify us to the sight of such things. Personally, I'm not bothered by this, I actually think it's a good idea, as I had an experience with a small child being scared of me while I was wearing a cast. No, I don't normally have disabilities, and I'm glad.

So what do you think of this?
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty5/1/2012, 7:49 pm

I like it, it goes with the theme. Thats not the first time, in the Agents theme a few of the bad guys had mechanical arms .
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty5/2/2012, 1:55 am

I second what Bryce said.
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty5/2/2012, 12:40 pm

Saw this a while ago, and you know the first thought I had? Finally, LEGO have brought out another original theme. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation #1   General Conversation #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation #1
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next