The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Chunkblaster Today at 12:06 am

» General WIPs
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Vote_lcap--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Voting_bar--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BiO
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Vote_lcap--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Voting_bar--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
Chunkblaster
Sylphion
Ariklego

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/4/2012, 1:58 am

Proceeding to wait...
Still waiting...
Darn it I want to play it already!
Continuing to wait after emotional outburst...

=D
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/4/2012, 3:03 am

BiO wrote:
Through the magic of Too Many Items, Single Player Commands, and WorldEdit, production on this map is really scooting along. I've got a couple towers that I'm contemplating bundling together into the final beta download, then after that I'm just left to sew together the continent, towers, and storyline.

Keep an eye on this thread, as I may announce a new download within the next couple hours.

I would suggest Not Enough Items over TMI - it has many more features, and, a personal favorite, mob spawners for all mobs!
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/4/2012, 4:58 am

JakTheMad wrote:
BiO wrote:
Through the magic of Too Many Items, Single Player Commands, and WorldEdit, production on this map is really scooting along. I've got a couple towers that I'm contemplating bundling together into the final beta download, then after that I'm just left to sew together the continent, towers, and storyline.

Keep an eye on this thread, as I may announce a new download within the next couple hours.

I would suggest Not Enough Items over TMI - it has many more features, and, a personal favorite, mob spawners for all mobs!
Original names... Laughing
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/4/2012, 3:00 pm

New Download is up!

BETA - Towers 6, 7 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screenshot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In this map, there are two towers, ranging in difficulty with the first being medium, and the second being harder. When you are done playing it, I'd like to know what your difficulty rating was for each tower, and why, as well as any other feedback you may have. Also, to anyone who makes minecraft videos, I would really appreciate it if you recorded yourself playing this map, and then posted it in this thread, along with your feedback. NOTE: as of now, I would rather not get feedback on the style of the towers, rather the difficulty of completing them.

This will be the last of my beta downloads, as production on the final map will be starting soon. I have nearly every tower ready, all that remains is to sew together the continent, towers, and story.

Also, I think an OP renovation is in order. Ouch
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/10/2012, 8:26 am

Sorry it took so long but here's my verdict.

Tower 6

I had more trouble with this tower(s?) than the second. I'm not very good at jumping with a block above my head, so both of these towers were harder than the first 5, however this tower also included jumping from one vine to another, around an external corner. To be honest I think that jump is difficult to the point of not being fun, and it caused me to ragequit a few times. In case you don't know the jump I'm talking about, it's on the shorter tower at the bottom left corner (relative to the picture you took).

Tower 7 (The frozen tower)

I know you don't want feedback on the style, but I really like the snowy feel of this one. Mildly easier than tower 6, and more enjoyable too. Again, I dislike jump out onto a vine with a block right next to my head, but it does provide challenge. Well done with the jump onto a block of ice, slipping off was annoying but not enough for a rage.
Back to top Go down
Kirill Z.
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/31/2012, 9:36 pm

wait you guys are into minecraft too?
I have my own server. 71.232.167.160
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty7/31/2012, 10:36 pm

Kirill Z. wrote:
wait you guys are into minecraft too?
I have my own server. 71.232.167.160
It probably would have been a better idea to post something like this in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This thread is for my adventure map, which you are more than welcome to check out if you'd like to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum :: The Elite Mechaniers :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: