The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Klushots 1/25/2022, 8:47 pm

» General WIPs
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Vote_lcapDreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Voting_barDreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Vote_rcap 
BiO
Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Vote_lcapDreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Voting_barDreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty
PostSubject: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/16/2013, 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, as many of you may or may not know, I've been working on a CTM map for the past five months or so, and I've just recently finished it. It's gone through testing and polishing, and I feel it's finally ready for an Open-Beta testing phase.

If you are interested, you can click the link in my signature, or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; the download link should be pretty easy to find. :Razz:

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want feedback in this thread! Don't take that as "I don't want any feedback!" Rather, I'd like to keep all feedback in the MCforums thread alone, for organizational purposes. I made this thread as more of an announcement than anything else, so I'd prefer the replies to be simply a confirmation that you're interested in playing or that you've downloaded the map. Thanks. Smile

Pictures!:

Hope you guys enjoy!

UPDATE: Full release is out!

Last edited by BiO on 3/12/2013, 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/17/2013, 1:47 am

So purdy!

Will play probably tomorrow.

I'll put all my feedback in the other forum but I should warn you that I've never actually played any of the super-hostiles to completion, so this'll be my first CTM map.

And nice .gif header btw.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/22/2013, 8:15 pm

Map has been updated to v.1.1. Anyone who hasn't gotten past Intersection 02 should probably consider re-downloading and playing the new version. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/22/2013, 8:23 pm

Will do.

Oh by the way, I asked some friends and they'll be playing it co-op and then giving feedback.
It is designed to accommodate multiple players, right?
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/22/2013, 9:17 pm

Eroomdivad wrote:
Will do.

Oh by the way, I asked some friends and they'll be playing it co-op and then giving feedback.
It is designed to accommodate multiple players, right?
Well...

I designed it with singleplayer in mind, but it should work with multiple people nonetheless, so long as you don't mind splitting up the unique weapons and deciding who gets what. I'd suggest no more than three people playing it at one time. There's a good amount of loot, but there isn't a ton of really good stuff (I'm talking uniques and rares).
Back to top Go down
Klushots
Administrative Goofball
Klushots

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/23/2013, 4:14 pm

I may have to try this... Would it be a bad thing if this was the first CTM (still don't know what that means) map I played?
Back to top Go down
http://mocpages.com/home.php/84125
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty2/24/2013, 5:41 pm

Klushots wrote:
I may have to try this... Would it be a bad thing if this was the first CTM (still don't know what that means) map I played?
Naw, it's a relatively easy CTM map; so long as you understand the basic mechanics and strategies for avoiding things, you should be good. Razz And CTM stands for "Complete the Monument".
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty3/3/2013, 7:02 pm

Released v.1.2_1.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty3/12/2013, 9:25 pm

Well, the full release is finally out. Very Happy It's been polished to what I think is a reasonable degree. Hopefully everyone who didn't want to be roped into giving tons of feedback for the beta will try this new version out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty3/14/2013, 6:49 am

Well sorry I took too long to finish to offer my feedback, (I've got some projects of my own going on... Wink ) but I have really enjoyed what I've done so far (especially TROLL Tech and the igloo village (forgot name)).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!   Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum :: The Elite Mechaniers :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: