A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Quantum Industries 8/2/2017, 8:50 pm

» General WIPs
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/26/2017, 8:01 pm

» Quantum Projects
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
Unfinished stuff Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
Unfinished stuff Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
Unfinished stuff Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
Unfinished stuff Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
Unfinished stuff Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
Unfinished stuff Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
BiO
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Klushots
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Ariklego
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
LTE the Mechanier
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
JakTheMad
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
TF Twitch
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Quantum Industries
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Thomas_Z
Unfinished stuff Vote_lcapUnfinished stuff Voting_barUnfinished stuff Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week

Share
 

 Unfinished stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 4:50 pm

Just a few things that I built or partly built and did not finish or post.

Yeti Mk.1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere between Here and Timbuktu

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 5:22 pm

Wow, LOTsa greebles. Razz
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Out there.... Thataway!

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 5:36 pm

Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Just a few things that I built or partly built and did not finish or post.

Yeti Mk.1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More coming soon.
Is that thing suppsoed to have a cockpit? I might be able to help you.

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the world go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

And the word went forth to every outpost of human existence, and they came: the Aries, the Gemons, the Virgos, the Scorpios, the Pisceans and the Sagittarians. In all, 220 ships representing every colony, color and creed in the star system. The human race might have one more chance. But first, it would have to survive the alliance, the elements and the unknown dark and sinister threats that would lie ahead.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere between Here and Timbuktu

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 6:12 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Is that thing suppsoed to have a cockpit? I might be able to help you.
It's a hardsuit I'd guess. Chunk's Rhino and Thor are built in a similar way.
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 7:18 pm

Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Out there.... Thataway!

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 7:56 pm

Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Can i take a whack at it? If so, exactly waht are you shooting for here?

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the world go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

And the word went forth to every outpost of human existence, and they came: the Aries, the Gemons, the Virgos, the Scorpios, the Pisceans and the Sagittarians. In all, 220 ships representing every colony, color and creed in the star system. The human race might have one more chance. But first, it would have to survive the alliance, the elements and the unknown dark and sinister threats that would lie ahead.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/17/2012, 8:07 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Can i take a whack at it? If so, exactly waht are you shooting for here?
Sure, I guess something like a bigger, chunkier version of my cutlas. Probably needs some small Railguns or energy weapons. I have also added a little Steampunk into it to. Anyways, I will try to post a download sometime in the near future Wink .
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Out there.... Thataway!

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/18/2012, 11:27 am

Brickbrycebrick wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Can i take a whack at it? If so, exactly waht are you shooting for here?
Sure, I guess something like a bigger, chunkier version of my cutlas. Probably needs some small Railguns or energy weapons. I have also added a little Steampunk into it to. Anyways, I will try to post a download sometime in the near future Wink .
I think it yould be mor convenient if I PM'ed you my E-mail address so you could send the LXF directly to me.

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the world go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

And the word went forth to every outpost of human existence, and they came: the Aries, the Gemons, the Virgos, the Scorpios, the Pisceans and the Sagittarians. In all, 220 ships representing every colony, color and creed in the star system. The human race might have one more chance. But first, it would have to survive the alliance, the elements and the unknown dark and sinister threats that would lie ahead.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/18/2012, 5:04 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Can i take a whack at it? If so, exactly waht are you shooting for here?
Sure, I guess something like a bigger, chunkier version of my cutlas. Probably needs some small Railguns or energy weapons. I have also added a little Steampunk into it to. Anyways, I will try to post a download sometime in the near future Wink .
I think it yould be mor convenient if I PM'ed you my E-mail address so you could send the LXF directly to me.
Sure.
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Out there.... Thataway!

Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty7/18/2012, 6:02 pm

Brickbrycebrick wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Ya, it needs a cockpit and weapons. This is the part that I am usually stuck Pff .
Can i take a whack at it? If so, exactly waht are you shooting for here?
Sure, I guess something like a bigger, chunkier version of my cutlas. Probably needs some small Railguns or energy weapons. I have also added a little Steampunk into it to. Anyways, I will try to post a download sometime in the near future Wink .
I think it yould be mor convenient if I PM'ed you my E-mail address so you could send the LXF directly to me.
Sure.
OK, hold on.

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the world go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

And the word went forth to every outpost of human existence, and they came: the Aries, the Gemons, the Virgos, the Scorpios, the Pisceans and the Sagittarians. In all, 220 ships representing every colony, color and creed in the star system. The human race might have one more chance. But first, it would have to survive the alliance, the elements and the unknown dark and sinister threats that would lie ahead.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Unfinished stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished stuff   Unfinished stuff Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Unfinished stuff
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trade: Xmas Holiday Stuff!
» Dalu's Stuff and Nonsense
» Free Fantage Stuff!!!
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Firefox 4 - Mybrute stuff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum :: The Elite Mechaniers :: Mech Convo-
Jump to: