The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Klushots 1/25/2022, 8:47 pm

» General WIPs
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Vote_lcapThomas_Z's WIP MOCs Voting_barThomas_Z's WIP MOCs Vote_rcap 
BiO
Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Vote_lcapThomas_Z's WIP MOCs Voting_barThomas_Z's WIP MOCs Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs

Go down 
+4
LTE the Mechanier
RichTheWolf257
Ariklego
Thomas_Z
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty
PostSubject: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/2/2012, 1:03 pm

Okay, for the first round I'm only showing you guys a group shot of my various GM designs.

Each unit is a unique variation of my RGM-Ex09 "Praetorian (http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/293020) I managed to achieve a head very close in looks to the original GM from the Gundam series.

From left to right:
RGM Preatorian Kai Cannon custom(Fireburst team use)
RGM P.K. V2 (Titans custom)
RGM P.K. V2 (Colony defense type)
RGM P.K. Cannon (Ground Assault type)
RGM P.K. High Mobility type
RGM P.K. (Test type)
RGM P.K. (Normal type)
RGM P.K. (Heavy Assault Type)
RGM P.K. Cannon "White Lion"
RGM P.K (Fleet defender type)
RGM Kai II
RGM "Geist" (Paratrooper type)
RGM "Geist" (Infiltrator type)
RGM "Geist" MKII (Assault class)
RGM P.K. (Aqua type)
RGM "Pilum" (AA-defense type)
RGM Kai II "Crimson Arrow" custom
RGM GMIII (My attempt at the GMIII using my Preatorian's base)
RGM GMIII custom(Tower Shield version)
RGM-Ex07-S "Stalker" MKII (Beam Sniper)(Note:This one is actually an improved version of my previous sniper MS, and not a variant of the Preatorian)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Second pic is my re-made Preatorian wielding a giant Anti-Warship cannon(space use only due to size Razz)

I'll probably upload only a few of these on MOCpages wit more detailed information and poses.
More WIPs later...
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/2/2012, 1:44 pm

That... gun... is... HUUUGE!!! *my mind blows, splattering slimy brain-stuff on the walls*
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier
RichTheWolf257

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/2/2012, 2:40 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:

Second pic is my re-made Preatorian wielding a giant Anti-Warship cannon(space use only due to size Razz)

I'll probably upload only a few of these on MOCpages wit more detailed information and poses.
More WIPs later...
Shocked ...Can you say "Overkill" Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/2/2012, 2:50 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
Thomas_Z wrote:

More WIPs later...
Shocked ...Can you say "Overkill" Razz

No kidding. Mount like an anti-grav "tripod" on that thing and that Mech would be plowing through rows of Mech Battle Suits and Superheavy Mechs, with the only limitation being fire rate and ammo capacity.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/2/2012, 3:21 pm

Ariklego wrote:
No kidding. Mount like an anti-grav "tripod" on that thing and that Mech would be plowing through rows of Mech Battle Suits and Superheavy Mechs, with the only limitation being fire rate and ammo capacity.

Well, I planned on making this thing balanced, so it has slow fire rate and about 10 shots(because of the high heat energy release, the barrels can take about that much), but in advantage, it has the range of a Battlecruiser. Also this is fairly useless againts Mobile Suits, since they can evade the shot if they can detect it in time, slow warships however, are perfect targets because of their slow speed.

It was based off of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/3/2012, 10:12 am

Thomas_Z wrote:
Okay, for the first round I'm only showing you guys a group shot of my various GM designs.

Each unit is a unique variation of my RGM-Ex09 "Praetorian". I managed to achieve a head very close in looks to the original GM from the Gundam series.

More WIPs later...
Those are AWESOME! I really like the one with the mega-huge cannon. Too bad it's space-use only, that thing looks as if it could wipe out an entire city! Know what would be cool? give it some missile launchers on it's shoulders and maybe a repeat fire machine gun on it's back, for cover fire!

EDIT: oops, looked at the pick again and saw it already had missile launchers and another gun. heh heh... Great minds think alike? anyway, great job!
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/24/2012, 10:26 pm

Just a little preview of my latest guns that my new creations will be using.

From top to bottom:
1. RSG-X01 (Rail-Sword-Gun Experimental 01): as the name implies, it's a huge rail gun that can funtion as a sword.

2. HMBR (Heavy Mega Beam Rifle): a long range heavy fire support rifle

3-4. This one was inspired by a design I saw on Brickshelf (semi-auto rifle)

5. MBR (Mega Beam Rifle): a simple beam rifle with a beam saber attached

6. Assault rifle with physical blade attached (I already used this one on my latest MOC the Achilles)

7. BMG (Beam Machine Gun) with beam saber attached: (mass produced weapon used by my GM suits)

8. XMBC (XM Battle Carbine): A full auto carbine for special forces and urban warefare use

9. No specific name yet (inspired and based on the Muv-Luv style AMWS-21 gun, I intend to use this on my smaller frame builds) also has a granade launcher.

10. BSG (Beam Spread Gun): functions as a beam shotgun but with a smaller spread and longer range, due to size it can be dual-wielded

Hope you like 'em!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/24/2012, 11:07 pm

Those are some beauteous guns, Thomas. Awesome job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/25/2012, 3:38 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:
Just a little preview of my latest guns that my new creations will be using.

From top to bottom:
1. RSG-X01 (Rail-Sword-Gun Experimental 01): as the name implies, it's a huge rail gun that can funtion as a sword.

2. HMBR (Heavy Mega Beam Rifle): a long range heavy fire support rifle

3-4. This one was inspired by a design I saw on Brickshelf (semi-auto rifle)

5. MBR (Mega Beam Rifle): a simple beam rifle with a beam saber attached

6. Assault rifle with physical blade attached (I already used this one on my latest MOC the Achilles)

7. BMG (Beam Machine Gun) with beam saber attached: (mass produced weapon used by my GM suits)

8. XMBC (XM Battle Carbine): A full auto carbine for special forces and urban warefare use

9. No specific name yet (inspired and based on the Muv-Luv style AMWS-21 gun, I intend to use this on my smaller frame builds) also has a granade launcher.

10. BSG (Beam Spread Gun): functions as a beam shotgun but with a smaller spread and longer range, due to size it can be dual-wielded

Hope you like 'em!
Sick. You've always been a weapons master--this just proves it even more!
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/25/2012, 9:36 pm

Seems like you guys liked my guns, so here's a little preview of my next creation using my new medium size frame.
Note that these are the same unit, but I changed stuff every week and always got it delayed for posting(and it's still not ready).

The final color scheme will probably be red and metallic black.

Some action poses were made to test out the mobility of the frame.

1st Gen version

2nd Gen Version

3rd Gen Version (heavy influence by TSF designs from Muv-Luv:Alternative)

And a little candy for your eyes...mexican standoff in mecha style!
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/26/2012, 11:26 am

Thomas_Z wrote:
Seems like you guys liked my guns, so here's a little preview of my next creation using my new medium size frame.
Note that these are the same unit, but I changed stuff every week and always got it delayed for posting(and it's still not ready).

The final color scheme will probably be red and metallic black.

Some action poses were made to test out the mobility of the frame...
AWESOME! Can't wait for the MOCpages post!
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty10/27/2012, 8:05 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:
Ooh, I'm liking this one... coloring, weapons, and pose.

By the way, have I mentioned how brilliant that torso design is? I just love how you did that.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty11/2/2012, 12:06 pm

Ariklego wrote:
Thomas_Z wrote:
Ooh, I'm liking this one... coloring, weapons, and pose.

By the way, have I mentioned how brilliant that torso design is? I just love how you did that.

Thanks! I'm pleased with how the torso turned out. Opposed to my previous build, I wanted this to look more heavy armored or at least a bit rougher and less high-tech like.

The model is basically finished, but I'm still experimenting with the equipment types.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty11/4/2012, 5:43 pm

A few teaser pics of my upcoming MOC! I'm working on the presentation but I might not finish it today, so posting might get delayed with another day or two.

A little testing of a different version, and I also discovered how to use the new Friends star piece as a Soviet red star Razz (I'll probably feature this black variant as well, naming it Firefox maybe...)

Presentation of the new assault rifle (made with Paint! ^^)

A little dio I put together called "Against all Odds" featuring the new machine and some of my micro vehicles(Yes, an Achilles was sliced in half in the background).
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty11/4/2012, 5:52 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:
A few teaser pics of my upcoming MOC! I'm working on the presentation but I might not finish it today, so posting might get delayed with another day or two.

A little testing of a different version, and I also discovered how to use the new Friends star piece as a Soviet red star Razz (I'll probably feature this black variant as well, naming it Firefox maybe...)

Presentation of the new assault rifle (made with Paint! ^^)

A little dio I put together called "Against all Odds" featuring the new machine and some of my micro vehicles(Yes, an Achilles was sliced in half in the background).
NICE! can't wait for the post...
Back to top Go down
Ariklego
Engineer
Engineer
Ariklego

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty11/4/2012, 6:46 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:

A little testing of a different version, and I also discovered how to use the new Friends star piece as a Soviet red star Razz (I'll probably feature this black variant as well, naming it Firefox maybe...
Uh oh, the Soviets have gotten their hands on Mechs now... Razz

Nice dio too! Certainly better than I can do, and not only because of my computer limited abilities.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty12/15/2012, 3:09 pm

Here's a little preview of a MOC I've built some time ago to go together with some of my Mobile Suits. Gundam fans will know what this is... Razz

I'm probably only going to show this here as a stand alone MOC, but I'll feature it with some of my MS MOCs.

Oh, and please do tell your toughts about this...
Back to top Go down
LTE the Mechanier
Engineer
Engineer
LTE the Mechanier

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty12/18/2012, 11:28 am

Thomas_Z wrote:
Here's a little preview of a MOC I've built some time ago to go together with some of my Mobile Suits. Gundam fans will know what this is... Razz

I'm probably only going to show this here as a stand alone MOC, but I'll feature it with some of my MS MOCs.

IDK what it is, I have more of a fascination with Gundam-esque, but I could totally see one of your mechs on top of it being transported to the battleground.
Back to top Go down
Forte
Technician
Technician
Forte

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty12/27/2012, 7:29 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:

Ohai, Base Jabber. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quantum Industries
Technician
Technician
Quantum Industries

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty8/11/2013, 2:04 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:

The veteran does it again! Love the low profile and shape.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty7/19/2014, 9:06 pm

Heads up people, it's preview time! And you know what that means...

Back to top Go down
TF Twitch
Calibrator
Calibrator
TF Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty8/13/2014, 7:54 pm

Thomas_Z wrote:
Heads up people, it's preview time! And you know what that means...

Three down, two to go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/82908
Thomas_Z
Technician
Technician
Thomas_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty8/21/2015, 7:19 am

Sooo, it's been a long time...

Much has happened to me in the past year that kept me from posting, but NOT from building! I hear you guys lack motivation, so I'll try to give you a little bit of motivation. Smile Oh and you'll have an exclusive glimpse of my already finished and WIP projects!

The Byarlant Custom from Gundam unicorn! It's pretty much finished, but I'll upload it later on MOCpages AND on Flickr(yeah I made an account there too)

The Strike Noir Gundam, for me, this guy is the coolest Gundam there is!

This guy has no name yet, and still in heavy WIP status...but he'll be one of the badguys going up against my Exorcist team.

And lastly, an experiment for making a smaller scale Gundam. I want to make some mobile suits from the Crossbone/Victory/F91 era.

If this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will! Very Happy but at least I tried!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs   Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum :: The Elite Mechaniers :: Mech Convo-
Jump to: