A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General WIPs
by RichTheWolf257 12/3/2014, 1:36 am

» Music Appreciation Game
by Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
by RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» General Conversation #1
by TF Twitch 11/3/2014, 7:03 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
by TF Twitch 8/13/2014, 7:54 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
by RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
by TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
by Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
by TF Twitch 2/13/2014, 2:28 am

» Mech Tech Database
by TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

» April Fools
by Eroomdivad 4/4/2013, 2:43 am

» The Jam Session
by BiO 3/26/2013, 10:39 pm

» Xbox LIVE Gamertags
by TF Twitch 3/24/2013, 7:08 am

» Dreadsky Isles - Full Release Out!
by Eroomdivad 3/14/2013, 6:49 am

» Do you Buy any of your Mechs?
by TF Twitch 2/16/2013, 11:47 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
 
BiO
 
Eroomdivad
 
Ariklego
 
Klushots
 
LTE the Mechanier
 
TF Twitch
 
JakTheMad
 
Thomas_Z
 
Brickbrycebrick
 
Top posting users this week
New Games/Gaming News551
Share | 
 

 New Games/Gaming News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer


Posts: 260
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 17
Location: The Internet

PostSubject: New Games/Gaming News   5/4/2012, 6:40 am

So you know about a new game and you want to tell the rest of us?
So you have some news related to gaming and you wanna share/discuss it?
Then this is the place to do it.

Welcome. Joyful

_________________
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer


Posts: 260
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 17
Location: The Internet

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/4/2012, 6:45 am

Just discovered this:
http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220860p1.html

Ratchet and Clank PS3 Collection. Very Happy
Face it, it was going to happen eventually.

_________________
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator


Posts: 263
Join date: 2012-03-06
Age: 18
Location: Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/4/2012, 8:03 pm

AAAAAWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I loved the Ratchet and Clank games, and this gives me the perfect excuse to replay them. I'm also gonna see about getting the Jak and Daxter HD collection. Those two games along with the Sly Cooper series pretty much defined my PS2 experience. I think my dad even went to the midnight release of Sly 3.

Though I'm hoping it will be released sooner than fall. If not, I'll just ask for it for my birthday. Laughing

_________________
Gentleman |My MOCpages profile | >>The Forum Rules<< Obey and Understand! | Please check my Minecraft CTM map out! | Gentleman
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer


Posts: 260
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 17
Location: The Internet

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/4/2012, 9:21 pm

BiO wrote:
AAAAAWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I loved the Ratchet and Clank games, and this gives me the perfect excuse to replay them. I'm also gonna see about getting the Jak and Daxter HD collection. Those two games along with the Sly Cooper series pretty much defined my PS2 experience. I think my dad even went to the midnight release of Sly 3.

Though I'm hoping it will be released sooner than fall. If not, I'll just ask for it for my birthday. Laughing
I've already got the Sly Collection. Very Happy

Sly 4 comes out in your fall, BTW.

_________________
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator


Posts: 263
Join date: 2012-03-06
Age: 18
Location: Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/4/2012, 9:39 pm

One more thing to add to my early list... Cute

_________________
Gentleman |My MOCpages profile | >>The Forum Rules<< Obey and Understand! | Please check my Minecraft CTM map out! | Gentleman
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander


Posts: 135
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 16
Location: Here, most of the time.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/5/2012, 4:54 am

Meanwhile, I still wait for December 2012...










Halo 4!

_________________
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier


Posts: 520
Join date: 2012-04-04
Age: 19
Location: Out there.... Thataway!

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/11/2012, 6:53 pm

JakTheMad wrote:
Meanwhile, I still wait for December 2012...










Halo 4!
I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Wo de ma he ta de fong kung de wai sheng dou!

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator


Posts: 263
Join date: 2012-03-06
Age: 18
Location: Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/11/2012, 9:27 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!

_________________
Gentleman |My MOCpages profile | >>The Forum Rules<< Obey and Understand! | Please check my Minecraft CTM map out! | Gentleman
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander


Posts: 135
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 16
Location: Here, most of the time.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/12/2012, 4:57 am

Agreed with BiO here. Btw, the very first Halo was made on PC, but once the XBOX launched it was moved into an XBOX only title. (also Richie, if you are interested in playing Halo now, the first one was brought out in an aniversary edition, which is available on the PC)

_________________
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier


Posts: 520
Join date: 2012-04-04
Age: 19
Location: Out there.... Thataway!

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/12/2012, 3:29 pm

BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!
Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Wo de ma he ta de fong kung de wai sheng dou!

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator


Posts: 263
Join date: 2012-03-06
Age: 18
Location: Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/12/2012, 6:03 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!
Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.
My answer still stands: Halo 4 will likely NOT be available for PC. The timing of it being released in relation to the Xbox720 being released is odd to say the least, but I will still be very, very surprised if it is anything other than Xbox exclusive.

_________________
Gentleman |My MOCpages profile | >>The Forum Rules<< Obey and Understand! | Please check my Minecraft CTM map out! | Gentleman
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer


Posts: 260
Join date: 2012-04-03
Age: 17
Location: The Internet

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/12/2012, 11:45 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:

Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.
That'd be like Infamous or Ratchet and Clank on PC, Richie, it just doesn't happen for economic reasons. They're trying to get you to buy an Xbox, just like how Mario and Pokemon aren't on Playstation because Nintendo wants you to get a 3DS or Wii. I know that Windows is also a Microsoft product but you're less likely to swap from Apple to PC because of a game, whereas swapping PS to Xbox is more likely. Sorry, Richie, but that's just how business rolls.

Anyway, who here has played Infamous 1 or 2?

_________________
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier


Posts: 520
Join date: 2012-04-04
Age: 19
Location: Out there.... Thataway!

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/13/2012, 3:53 pm

BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!
Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.
My answer still stands: Halo 4 will likely NOT be available for PC. The timing of it being released in relation to the Xbox720 being released is odd to say the least, but I will still be very, very surprised if it is anything other than Xbox exclusive.
Xbox 720? Yeesh! They really want us to spend money, dont they? Oy, Vey! And the 360 is still relatively new! Next thing you know, Windows 7 will go out of date!

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Wo de ma he ta de fong kung de wai sheng dou!

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator


Posts: 263
Join date: 2012-03-06
Age: 18
Location: Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/13/2012, 5:51 pm

RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!
Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.
My answer still stands: Halo 4 will likely NOT be available for PC. The timing of it being released in relation to the Xbox720 being released is odd to say the least, but I will still be very, very surprised if it is anything other than Xbox exclusive.
Xbox 720? Yeesh! They really want us to spend money, dont they? Oy, Vey! And the 360 is still relatively new! Next thing you know, Windows 7 will go out of date!
Already done, Windows 8 is in beta testing.

Also, the 360 isn't new at all... It's been around for a good seven years now.

How much of a gamer are you?

_________________
Gentleman |My MOCpages profile | >>The Forum Rules<< Obey and Understand! | Please check my Minecraft CTM map out! | Gentleman
Back to top Go down
RichTheWolf257
Bronze Mechanier


Posts: 520
Join date: 2012-04-04
Age: 19
Location: Out there.... Thataway!

PostSubject: Re: New Games/Gaming News   5/13/2012, 7:32 pm

BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:
BiO wrote:
RichTheWolf257 wrote:

I'm waiting for HALO 4 to come out also. I'm interested in HALO, but i've never played it before. I sure hope HALO 4 will be available for PC; I don't want to have to go out and buy an Xbox.
I can give you a near-certain answer for that; it will be Xbox360 exclusive. There are certain brand names for companies (Halo for Microsoft, Mario and derivatives for Nintendo, Ratchet and Clank for Sony, and more) that will never, EVER be cross platformed. It's like their bread and butter; if Halo went to PC, there would be a very odd unbalancing that would likely end up with them losing money.

Games that are indie or from larger companies (like TES/Fallout for Bethesda, Portal/Half-Life/L4D for Valve, THQ, Rockstar, squareEnix/Edios) can be made available on multiple systems because they either aren't owned by the makers of the Big 3 consoles, or they are owned by EA, in which case things are immediately complicated and skewed towards making more money.

TL;DR, Whee! Look at all the game names I know!
Ah, But aparrently you forget! Halo 1 went PC. Perhaps, in good time, Halo 4 shal too go PC.
My answer still stands: Halo 4 will likely NOT be available for PC. The timing of it being released in relation to the Xbox720 being released is odd to say the least, but I will still be very, very surprised if it is anything other than Xbox exclusive.
Xbox 720? Yeesh! They really want us to spend money, dont they? Oy, Vey! And the 360 is still relatively new! Next thing you know, Windows 7 will go out of date!
Already done, Windows 8 is in beta testing.

Also, the 360 isn't new at all... It's been around for a good seven years now.

How much of a gamer are you?
Not as much as i have apparently led you to believe. I only got really ito it in the past year and a half. ^^;

_________________
Awesome! The beginning of my

Wo de ma he ta de fong kung de wai sheng dou!

signature just turned invisible!
Back to top Go down
 

New Games/Gaming News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Good news and Bad news
» Welcome to the Gaming Forum
» SauR gaming intro [By iPerFecT]
» News & Updates
» Join the news team!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum ::  :: -