The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Klushots 1/25/2022, 8:47 pm

» General WIPs
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
Rules of this Forum Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
Rules of this Forum Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
Rules of this Forum Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
Rules of this Forum Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
Rules of this Forum Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
Rules of this Forum Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
Rules of this Forum Vote_lcapRules of this Forum Voting_barRules of this Forum Vote_rcap 
BiO
Rules of this Forum Vote_lcapRules of this Forum Voting_barRules of this Forum Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

Rules of this Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

Rules of this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of this Forum   Rules of this Forum Empty3/8/2012, 7:04 pm

Here are the rules of this forum, taken from another forum that I am a part of, I might add.

You may not use the Forums to:

* Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

* Post or transmit sexually explicit images or other content that is deemed by the administrators or moderators to be offensive.

* Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, an administrator or Moderator.

* Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid or money schemes.

* "Spam" by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

Please find below examples of what the above activities may consist in.

Offensive or Damaging Links
Users who post links to "browser bombs," which open multiple windows or sites with offensive content, will be banned.

Harassment
Harassment occurs when a Forums user targets another individual to cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention, or other personal discomfort. We do not condone harassment in any form. While you may disagree with someone's point of view, personal attacks, or attacks based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement, or other such affiliation are prohibited. If you have a disagreement with someone's point of view, address the subject, not the person.

This also extends to likenesses, threatening to, or actually using images of others within photoshop is strictly prohibited within this forum. IF you actually publish any of this material on here, that will result in an instant ban... the only exceptions are where the user in questions has given previous consent IN PUBLIC.

Sexually Explicit Images
This forum prohibits the transfer or posting of sexually explicit images or other content deemed offensive by the administrators and moderators. In addition to the sanctions mentioned above, you may be subject to civil liability and/or investigation and prosecution by law enforcement.

This also goes for discussion of a sexual nature and sexual innuendo.

Impersonation
This can involve the use of another persons identity.

Chain Letters or Pyramid or Money Schemes
Transmission of chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind is not allowed in the Forums. These materials are considered a nuisance by many users, and certain chain letters and pyramid schemes may be illegal. Users who create Posts for commercial purposes or any Posts that are designed to generate money for themselves will be sanctioned.

Spamming
Your access to the Forums and/or to the Site may be terminated for posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the Forums. An example is posting the same message to multiple Forums.

This also includes Smilie spam within the chatbox. The only time this is exempted is with the addition of smiles - spam is then tolerated for testing and excitement purposes for several minutes, however, after this period, it is NOT tolerated.

Bumping and Necroing
Threads are bumped because they have fallen low down on the lists, both within the forum and on the Latest Topics. Please refrain from bumping any thread that has not been posted in, in the last 24 hours. It is also helpful if you leave thread bumping to the OP Holder (unless allowed by said person). This also applies to double posting, not just specifically bumping.

Any thread that has not been posted in for over 4 weeks can be considered dead (unless stated not to be with the OP or last post). Necroing is considered bad form, but is not specifically against forum rules. Please only necro if it is necessary, continual necroing is considered spam which is against guidelines.

Miscellaneous
This forum does not condone

-Double posting (unless this is explicity allowed in the rules of some threads).
-Excessive use of smilies.
-Use of text or 1337 speak.
-Overuse of CAPS, this is considered to be shouting.

We keep full rights to change and/OR edit any of the above statements and rules, that apply to every single member of the forum.

Swearing policy (This section is out of date, but I can't be bothered to update it. :/ ):

We do not prohibit swearing of any varieties. Any swearing will result in a 7-day ban, after which you will be warned. If this behavior continues, you will be banned for longer and longer periods of time. Once you reach a full month ban, you will be perma-banned. The list of automatically censored swears includes (Warning: partially censored swears inside):

Spoiler:

Certain "swears" will be considered okay if used in moderation. This list includes:

Crap and derivatives
Butt and derivatives

"Swears" will be slightly relieved within Roleplays, simply because certain situations need "swearing" to emphasize the points being made. However, they will be automatically partially censored. The list of relieved swears include:

D**n and derivatives
A**

Certain threads may have users posting videos that may contain swears. If you post a video that contains swearing of any kind, please make a notification below said video advising people of this. I will do my best to watch every video posted here, and I will notify you if you have missed a swear in a video, editing the post to delete the video if need be.

Unless anyone can inform me of something I have missed, that should be the majority of rules. PM me if you think this list is lacking, letting me know of any improvements I can make.

Please enjoy your stay at the Elite Mechanier Official Forums.
Back to top Go down

Rules of this Forum
Page 1 of 1