The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the people of MOCpages' Elite Mechaniers group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Elite Mechaniers Official Forum!
Please read the Forum Rules and obey them!
Don't be afraid to hop in the chatbox, even if no one is in there! I usually pop in if I see someone online.
If you would like a rank up, please PM an Admin and present a decent reason.
Welcome new users who have received my invitation on MOCpages.com! Please make a thread to introduce yourselves in our Elite Mechanier Convo section!
Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation while posting, as it improves both your post's quality and everyone else's forum experience.
Please respect our Moderators and Admins.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Conversation #1
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Klushots 1/25/2022, 8:47 pm

» General WIPs
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Forte 11/4/2019, 8:19 pm

» Quantum Projects
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Quantum Industries 4/3/2017, 11:05 pm

» Three New Members (PLEASE READ)
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Klushots 2/18/2016, 8:46 pm

» DR's Mecha
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Quantum Industries 1/25/2016, 8:09 pm

» Our Dreams Have Come True!!!
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Klushots 8/22/2015, 11:28 am

» Thomas_Z's WIP MOCs
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Thomas_Z 8/21/2015, 7:19 am

» LDD to POV-Ray
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Forte 6/19/2015, 3:18 am

» April Fools
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby RichTheWolf257 4/3/2015, 10:46 pm

» Music Appreciation Game
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Klushots 11/16/2014, 7:06 pm

» Future of the Forum
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby RichTheWolf257 11/9/2014, 2:59 pm

» New Games/Gaming News
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby RichTheWolf257 6/27/2014, 5:29 pm

» Where are they now?
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby TF Twitch 5/27/2014, 9:35 am

» Migration to Enjin?
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby Klushots 4/10/2014, 1:24 am

» Mech Tech Database
Minecraft Discussion Emptyby TF Twitch 2/6/2014, 4:36 am

Top posters
RichTheWolf257
Minecraft Discussion Vote_lcapMinecraft Discussion Voting_barMinecraft Discussion Vote_rcap 
BiO
Minecraft Discussion Vote_lcapMinecraft Discussion Voting_barMinecraft Discussion Vote_rcap 
Eroomdivad
Klushots
Ariklego
LTE the Mechanier
JakTheMad
TF Twitch
Quantum Industries
Thomas_Z
Top posting users this week
No user

Minecraft Discussion

Go down 
+2
Brickbrycebrick
BiO
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

Location : Richie is to exclamation marks what Bio is to ginger snaps.

Minecraft Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty3/29/2012, 8:13 pm

This is just a general discussion thread for Minecraft, which I've re-purposed since everyone seems to be using the previous thread as such.

Last edited by BiO on 4/5/2012, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/3/2012, 1:44 am

Nearly 2 months since I got on Mincecraft last. :>_<:
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/4/2012, 4:59 am

Brickbrycebrick wrote:
Nearly 2 months since I got on Mincecraft last. :>_<:
Last time I played Minecraft: Yesterday. Smile (Hey that face looks like an =D!)
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/4/2012, 5:05 am

So what texture packs do you guys use?

I use a custom Painterly, if want to see it then look in the spoiler. It's the contents of the password.txt, go to the Painterly site and look around and you can find out how to use it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/4/2012, 10:32 am

Well, as for texture packs, I use a modified version of Jolicraft, because the default cobblestone looks really bad... :>_<:

However, ED, there are a few things I need to point out to you.

1. I've stated in the rules that there should be no double posting aside from bumping, which should only happen after 24 hours. There's a little "Edit" button to use instead of double posting. I'll be going really easy on people with double posting for a while, since we're coming off of the MOCpages system where triple posting was allowed, but if this happens again, I'll probably just edit your posts together and delete the extra post. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Smile

2. Generally, the easiest way to show something visial to people is to make a screenie and post the url in [ img ] [/ img ] tags. Razz
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 6:07 am

I use my own designed texture pack which I am working on, and Precisely Portal while working on my Portal map. I also occasionally use chunkeh's texture pack, since it has a sweet sandstone texture.
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 9:02 am

Sorry Andrew, I assumed it was the same as MOCpages. It's not an image, it's a code you can use on the Painterly site open it in the customiser so you can use it and modify it. But it's big, so I hid it in spoilers to save space.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 2:55 pm

Eroomdivad wrote:
Sorry Andrew, I assumed it was the same as MOCpages. It's not an image, it's a code you can use on the Painterly site open it in the customiser so you can use it and modify it. But it's big, so I hid it in spoilers to save space.
No problem, I know it can be confusing to move from one place to another. And I realized it was a code; I was just suggesting you include a picture instead of the code, since not everyone will know how to use it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 7:24 pm

BiO wrote:
No problem, I know it can be confusing to move from one place to another. And I realized it was a code; I was just suggesting you include a picture instead of the code, since not everyone will know how to use it. Razz
Ah, now I get it. I might post a picture later if I can be bothered. But now I'm going to climb some of your towers... Smile
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 7:36 pm

Eroomdivad wrote:
BiO wrote:
Ah, now I get it. I might post a picture later if I can be bothered. But now I'm going to climb some of your towers... Smile
I'd like to see what the towers look like with your texture pack. Could you snap a screenie while you're playing?
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 7:50 pm

BiO wrote:
Eroomdivad wrote:
BiO wrote:
I'd like to see what the towers look like with your texture pack. Could you snap a screenie while you're playing?
Gimme a sec, I'll just go do that...

EDIT: Oh yayz, 1.2.5!

EDIT: Put pics in the thread for your map. Wink

Last edited by Eroomdivad on 4/5/2012, 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oops.)
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/5/2012, 9:51 pm

I really like the colored planks they've added in 1.2.4, and the jolicraft textures for them are very nice. I can't wait until they add colored slabs and steps, THAT will officially be awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eroomdivad
Engineer
Engineer
Eroomdivad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/6/2012, 5:28 am

BiO wrote:
I really like the colored planks they've added in 1.2.4, and the jolicraft textures for them are very nice. I can't wait until they add colored slabs and steps, THAT will officially be awesome. Very Happy
I second your motion with extra ketchup. Smile
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/13/2012, 3:55 pm

Well, I don't think I've shown this to you guys yet, but here's a Spleef Arena I made on a friend's server a while back. It is what I consider to be the best building I've created in Minecraft thusfar.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/15/2012, 11:49 pm

Well I got banned on Fightcraft for saying Jumbo is a jerk. I was just wondering if you guys are making another server???
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 9:48 am

Bryce, everysingle admin left from FC, and the majority of mods (including me) too - the only original staff left are Sasnar and Jumbo. Stuff is happening.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 10:25 am

From what little time I spent on Fightcraft, I could tell things were a little off-kilter. Jumbo does act like a jerk. Ouch

What's the situation right now? I mean, other than most of the admins and mods leaving.
Back to top Go down
JakTheMad
Steam Commander
JakTheMad

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 12:07 pm

Well, I'm not sure about what's happening on FC (I was banned -.-), but as I say, us old staff do have something in the works - nothing public yet mind.
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 1:40 pm

Jumbo said everyone else got banned because Romr got mad and blew up spawn, he also thought the Jak or Leanshoot2kill unclaimed spawn to help Romr. When I herd this I argued with him and he said; "Considering you take the side of chunk and rome your opinions mean nothing to me nor to anyone else. Also considering I being the ONLY owner, has helped the server ever since it has started. Romr being the newest admin has done nothing to the progression of FightCraft. And yes you will be banned, not for disagreeing, but we no longer need people like you on FC". That's all I know of the hole thing Neutral . The part I hate is that I wasted $80 and got half the stuff it stuff it said on the FC website.

Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 2:13 pm

Wait, you actually paid money for FightCraft? I can't really believe some people pay for privileges on Minecraft servers. The practice just boggles my mind... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chunkblaster
Initiate
Initiate
Chunkblaster

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/16/2012, 3:16 pm

Bryce man way to go stickin it to jumbo! Thats BS you got banned just for speekin your mind, but don't worry me and most of the staff that left FC are working on a server, should be ready to launch in less than a month. Its gona be a light roleplay towny server but there will still be many opportunities for pvp. Add chunkblaster on skype if u wana talk to me more about it
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty4/17/2012, 9:51 pm

I don't have Skype yet, but I will probably get it soon. Tell me the server IP when your done and I'll be on. Oh and I donated to Fightcraft because it was a great server at the time and because I was thinking I might apply to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty5/1/2012, 4:09 pm

So has anyone else been playing on "Survival Games" servers? I have, and I've won five games so far.

For those who don't know, the Survival Games is a map created by variede, based loosely on the Hunger Games. It is quite a lot of fun, though it will easily take over most of your minecraft time. Just warning you. Razz
Back to top Go down
BiO
The Mecherator
BiO

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty5/23/2012, 7:23 pm

Dooble post, what the heck.

Well, as of lately I've been playing a few maps made by an individual you might have heard of: Vechs. He's the creator of the longest thread in the "Maps" section of the Minecraft Forums, that thread encompassing his series "Super Hostile". Now, if you've ever looked at the "Maps" section, or if you look at it regularly, you've probably seen this thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The maps he makes are of the CTM genre (Complete the Monument), and they are all very well made, as well as distinctly challenging, which is where the term "Super Hostile" comes from. Currently, I'm working on completing "Sunburn Islands", his 9th SH map and also a good starting point for beginners to the series. I highly suggest you check it out, as it is a very fun map with a unique play style.
Back to top Go down
Brickbrycebrick
Technician
Technician
Brickbrycebrick

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty5/26/2012, 12:39 am

Since I am about done reading the "Hunger games" book I think I might try the server.

Does anyone know of a good pvp server that has a lot of people on it?

Last edited by Eroomdivad on 7/9/2012, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Discussion   Minecraft Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Mechaniers - Official Forum :: The Elite Mechaniers :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: